“Bunyodkor” had coach Mirjalal Kasimov participated in “Adelaide United” – “Bunyodkor” post-match press conference first.
- It was very good match. My team produced rather good play in first half and even better in the second one. We had several good chances to score, but it’s often matter in football live – you create many chances but not always realize them. This time we have to satisfy with draw result.
- Now what can you say about your team’s chances?
- Everything is to decide in next match against “Pohang”. We will do our best to use our chance. We have not easy, but compliable mission.
- You have played two matches against “Adelaide”. What is the difference between these two games and have long flight influenced to your players’ condition?
- Yes, we seemed to be tired, but we produced great spirit and nice football.
Regarding the difference between the matches I have said before that first game against “Adelaide” was our starting match of the season and we had lack of playing practice. Besides, we conceded goal very early and were in hurry to equalize and it brought many new mistakes, but no effect.
- David Carney has been playing for your team for two last months. What can you say about his as footballer?
- Of course, he is very skillful player. He joined to our team just about season start and he needed some time to adapt our team play. Besides, Carney had a light injury. And now he seems to play much better. And I’m sure he will be very useful for “Bunyodkor”.